Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Training 151 days

Hi Everyone:
The weekend wasn't as productive as I had hoped, although if you consider 2 hours as a bunny and an hour dancing as Elmo I might have a new training scheme. We will see.
I didn't see my friends the Boston Terriers but there were some really cute pets at the Lake tonight. Barb was a training friend tonight. We always walk the lagoon which adds to the distance. Thanks for the walk, Barb. I took Elvis for a 1 mile walk earlier in the day, I am happy with today's workouts.
I have the bike ready to "roll" so I am hoping to ride to the Lake run/walk around and ride home. I spotted a nice place to live (like a troll) under the bridge in case it proves to be too much.
Vincent has started training. I realize I have the edge right now, having started a couple weeks ago! We are a team so I am happy to let him catch up.
I heard to day that the AMA took my nutritional advice with the chocolate. I knew chocolate was going to be added to the food pyramid one of these days.
Make it a great day. We shall chat again soon.

1 comment:

  1. I just want to do my part in supporting your training...so, I will walk, run, chat or whatever anytime :) Maybe I should find my own teammate and sign up!

    ReplyDelete