Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 2 Training March 15, 2010

It is only afternoon in the training world. I prefer to exercise in the morning but this morning time wasn't on my side.
I was on the elliptical for only 20 minutes. I have no cute dog stories from the elliptical (except for our own cute dog, who by the way is the cutest dog in the Universe).
I am going out for the 1 mile run/walk that I have promised myself I would start. I walk a mile everyday (without fail) but I have decided that I will do the run/walk to build up to the steady running! I ran for the first block and there wasn't any running after that. I do walk at a pretty fast pace but no running. I did go to Lake Nokomis tonight and walked it. I kept my pace and did walk it in one hour. I know that seems slow but with time it will improve. I know everyone is wondering about the dogs. I saw some really cute dogs but none that really stood out tonight. There seemed to be a lot of large dogs on walks. It is all business when the big dogs are out. The owners are on task of getting those dogs exercised. It does make almost 4 miles walking today. I will get the bike out when I am totally sure that spring is here --- in this crazy state when is that (?).
No word yet on Vincent's training. He said he doesn't feel he needs much training. I will trust him on that.
Only 166 days until the big day.
Make it a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment