Thursday, March 18, 2010

Day 5 March 18, 2010 Training

I trained on St. Paddy's Day but I didn't get a chance to post. I did only 45 minutes on the elliptical and then being on my feet almost all day, celebrating. Although I know that alcohol should be eliminated during my training I am not quite there yet!
That's the report on day 4 now onto day 5
Today I was on the elliptical for 45 minutes, walked 1 mile and then did one hour of aerobics. I must get the running started.
It was a beautiful day but I couldn't find the time for walking Lake Nokomis. The weather looks like is taking a turn in the next few days so it will be tricky for getting over 3 miles in.
I saw Vincent on St. Paddy's Day. He hasn't started training but supports me all the way!
It's 163 days to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment