Monday, April 5, 2010

Training 145 days

Hello fans of team Tourand and Vincent! Everything has been going well for the Tourand part of the team. After 5 plus hours in a Bunny costume over the weekend (great aerobic exercise, by the way) topped off by a 36 minute walk/run around Lake Nokomis today, I am feeling fantastic. No reports of cute canines on my last couple of rounds. The Boston's are usually there around lunch & I was a little later today.
Saturday was really windy but my time was still 39 minutes.
Barb may join the team. It is a commitment but the rewards are many.
Thanks for your support, I will let you know when they put chocolate and coffee on the food pyramid. I would hope for Tic Tacs to make it on there too, not a chance.

Make it a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Run 4 miles and biked 6 miles two days in a row. Not feeling fantastic but working on it.
    Vincent

    ReplyDelete