Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Training progress

This has been a great week of training. Today I saw the Bostons, it is always a good day when I see them. I was on the bike, so just a wave. It is hard for the Bostons to wave (it is hard for all dogs to wave). Yesterday I had my personal best time of 31 minutes walking/running around the lake. Fueled by some really good Special Dark Chocolate and good strong coffee I got into a good zone. My biking has been limited to 11 miles each day due to time. Until I get some good corporate sponsors I must also work. I am looking forward to the days when I can spend the entire day training. Our team is AMaZing. We have a positive outlook & can also hope for a possible cancellation on the Ortho Duathlon! Our quote for today "What we anticipate seldom occurs, what we least expected generally happens." Make it a great day & I will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment