Sunday, April 11, 2010

139 days

Hello fans of Tourand and Vincent. This week has been an extremely good training week. I saw the Bostons a couple of times & the owners asked me for my blog address -- I am going to have it ready for them next week. In my time trials I don't have time to chat (that just seems so wrong) but this training is serious business & I am taking it as such.
My fastest time this week running was 37 minutes. I have been biking each day at least 8 miles (easy). Yesterday started out as everyday, in this crazy mixed up training world -- 45 minutes on the elliptical. Then 8 miles on the bike & 2 walks around Lake Nokomis.
Today I went the 18 miles on my bike. My thoughts were that I was going to get off my bike after the 18 miles and then walk around the Lake. "Jane stop this crazy thing" It didn't happen.
This afternoon I am switching gears and training for the Martha Stuart Duathlon, 5K raking then 5K uncovering plants. It's something I have been thinking about doing for the last couple of days but today just seems right. I don't plan on coming in 1st just finishing in under 12 hours!
Make it a great day & I will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment