Friday, April 30, 2010

Training is going great!

Hello friends of TandV Training. Last week was a great week as was this week. I had a terrific birthday week topped off by a totally fun party. My Duathlon partner came to the party. We planned our strategy for winning the "Second Chance" Duathlon. The date has changed to September 11th do to some scheduling conflicts. No corporate sponsors for the team yet but there is still a lot of time. The wind has been taking its toll on training. I have been riding each day but only 8 miles. I have my walking/jogging time around Nokomis to 31 or 32 minutes consistently, now to rev it up a tad. It has been too windy for the Boston's but I have made friends (in passing) with a gentleman that bikes around the lake at least 4 times. It is a huge excercising"Community" & I have just scratched the surface. As the weather improves my intentions are to bike Harriet, Calhoun & Nokomis that will broaden the "Community" for me & give our team more exposure. We hope to have some sponsors in place -- we will need equipment & uniforms soon.
Thanks for your continued support it is truly appreciated. Keep all the positive energy coming our way. As always, make it a great day & I will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment